Welcome to the Delaware Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Delaware, Ohio, welcomes you to our website. We are a small, mostly lay-led congregation, and we invite you to attend our Sunday services. If you find the services meaningful, if you find spiritual contentment there, if you meet others with like interests, and if you prefer a fellowship instead of a larger church, you may be comfortable in our Fellowship.
Sunday June 23, 2013
Please join us at 10:00 a.m. this Sunday.
Hinnenkamp Service to DUUF Recognized June 16
A reception was held after the service on June 16th to recognize Nance Hinnenkamp's long service to our organization. She is leaving to join her family in Texas.
This letter, from members who are out of town, captures what she has meant to DUUF:
"Dear Nance, When Bob [Ford] says that you have been a pillar of this Fellowship, he is understating the case. You have been ever so many pillars. To mention a few:
- Our long-time connection to the Ohio-Meadville District
- A producer of fine services
- An artist responsible for our banners and ever so many lovely flower arrangements and decorator touches
- An able leader of many committees
- A trustee on our Board
- An actress--on those occasions when we presented skits or plays
- A gardener, and a hard-working one at that
- A hostess of numerous seders and other Fellowship gatherings
- And always a dedicated member of DUUF
How we hate to see you go. And yet, knowing the heavy load you have carried with your son's disability, we are glad that your family will be reunited once again. Nevertheless, you can go with that military affirmation of high praise, "Job Well Done."
Also you go with our best wishes and love, . ."
Sunday, June 23 Discussion and Breakfast, Karen McCulloch
Sunday, June 30 Music and Poetry, Gwen Valore
Sunday, July 7 TBD, Mary Nice